The city of Austin is asking the community about its priorities for city services for the fiscal year 2016 budget through its Budget in a Box 2.0 program.
The Budget in a Box exercise can be done at home, at a neighbor’s house or at a series of guided sessions in each City Council district.
Some upcoming meetings are:
• Monday: 6-8 p.m., Manchaca Branch Library, 5500 Manchaca Road, for District 5
• Monday: 6-8 p.m., Austin Rec Center, 1301 Shoal Creek Blvd., for District 9
• Tuesday: 6-8 p.m., Howson Library, 2500 Exposition Blvd., for District 10
• Tuesday: 5:30-7:30 p.m. , Cepeda Library, 651 N. Pleasant Valley Road, for District 3
• Wednesday: 5:30-7:30 p.m., Dove Springs Rec Center, 5801 Ainez Drive, for District 2
• Wednesday: 6-8 p.m., Balcones Country Club, 8600 Balcones Club Drive, for District 6
To learn more and request a Budget in a Box kit, visit austintexas.gov/budgetbox . Orders will be accepted through June 6.